Login Register Forgotten Password My Account Address Book Wish List Order History DownloadsRecurring payments Reward Points Returns Transactions Newsletter
We are now offering our HIGH precision Slide milling to the public!
- Each cut is milled to with-in .001 of an inch (About a third of the thickness of a piece of paper)
- Optics cuts are milled to a depth of -.130 or -.250 Depending on your selection.
- Disassembly and Reassembly is included in the price!
- If you would like to ship us a new set of sights, or purchase one of our upgrades we will install those for free as well!
- Re-Cerakoting or Nitride is HIGH recommended! We are not responsible for rust/corrosion if you choose to forego this finishing option.
- Slots start at .5 to .8 from the front muzzle of slide depending on position/style of front sight.
- "Rocky Cut" is great for larger full sized guns.
- -.130 is just over 1/8" Deep! Just enough to leave room for some stuff on the sides. ;)
- -.250 is a 1/4" Deep and may affect Factory Markings
We Stock a variety of colors but we can do other colors/finishes!
If you don't see a color you like; shoot us a message we have many more in stock than what is listed.
*Note Custom Color Requires us ordering directly from Cerakote and adds a week of lead time!
*Note Nitride option adds extra week of lead time!
Lead time 7-10 days from receipt of slide.
- You are responsible for shipping your product to us. Signature Required is not necessary, but insurance IS.
- In the unlikely event that your package is lost in transit, we are NOT responsible; But we will assist any way we can with you and the shipping provider.
- Shipping option upon check out is for return shipping and we cover the difference for the upgrade on the insurance.
- If you chose "Pick-Up In-Store" and you don't live in town (Knoxville Area) you WILL be sent an invoice for shipping options prior to return shipment.
The Rocky Cut Slide Milling
- Product Code: Slide Cuts
- Availability: 100